Selenium with Python Course Overview
Searching for the best selenium with python training institute in hyderabad which provides training along with placement assessment? Want to know brief review about course before joining? One straight answer for all your queries is here with panditlink. A place where an individual can fulfil their dreams by learning best software training courses with affordable prices as per their requirements. To make a clear path for the persons looking into selenium with python here we are providing both online as well as offline training course.
Before you decided to join in the fast growing evergreen course i.e selenium with python, we explain you the basic factors you need to know before taking it.
Following are the basic factors you need to be familiar before taking decision into any software course.
What exactly the course is?
Prerequisites to learn this course?
Who are eligible to learn this selenium with python course?
What about career growth?
Which is the best institute for learning etc?
What is Selenium with Python?
SELENIUM is an automated testing tool used for browsers and web applications.from the past decades, the internet and its web application was making inroads into every aspect of human life, more no of web applications growing exponentially. Automated testing tools like SELENIUM help to speed up the process of testing in the testing industry to achieve faster developments. It can be easily deployed in different operating systems such as WINDOWS, LINUX, MAC.
Prerequisites to learn Selenium with Python
Candidates who are desired to learn testing etc
Note: If you are aware of any programming skills like C, Java, C#, Python without any idea, you can easily enroll yourself into the selenium with python course.
Skills you learn with Selenium with Python
We always look for the benefit of our candidates through real time training program and support. Here are the list of you may acquire after taking selenium course along with open source python.
Selenium Web driver installation
Remote web driver
Master in framework automation
Frame work designing methods
Feature testing automation
Report generation etc.
Career Opportunities for Selenium with Python learners?
Selenium is one of the top testing tools in the market. So, as it is the most priority one, many of the companies are growing in increasable way. So, we provide you with an industry experts they so that it will help you for your career growth.
Selenium with Python Course Syllabus:
- Learn Python Programming by doing!
- This training is packed with real-life challenges which you will learn to Some of these we will solve together, some you will have as homework exercises.
- Selenium is widely used for automating Web Application
- It is Open Source tool, Hence Many Companies Prefer to cut down the project Maintenance cost which increased demand for selenium testers
- In this course you will learn to implement selenium using python in the most easiest way and how it can be integrated to various platforms and tools across browsers and operating systems
- No prior knowledge or experience
- Only a passion to be successful!
- After Successful completion of course , you should be able to:
- Fluently write selenium scripts with essential exception handling by automating all possible actions performed on a browser
- Handle most of daily run scenarios automated!
- Validate page content using selenium
- Creating reusable automation tests/methods
- Create data driven, keyword driven and hybrid frameworks
- Practical Usage of exception handling in selenium framework
Dealing with Data:
- File Operations: Creating/Opening File and attributes
- File Operations: Reading/writing to a file
- File Operations: Practical ExamplesPython Programming Basics
- Why Python
- Installing Python/Anaconda
- Installing IDE – Pycharm Community Edition/ Sublime Text
- Using Python Interpreter
- Batch mode/ executing a python script
- Indentation Concepts
- First Python Program
- Datatypes and Variables in python
- Arithmetic Operators
- Comparison/Relational Operators
- Bitwise Operators
- Assignment Operators
- Membership Operators
- Operators Precedence
- Take Inputs from User
- String Handling/Operations
- Conditional Statements
- IF / Simple IF
- Practical Examples with conditions
- For Loop
- Using Index
- Using Values
- While Loop
- Practical Examples with Loops along with Break, Continue, Pass
- For Loop
- List, Tuples, Dictionaries , Sets in python
- Single dimension
- Practical Examples with Conditions
- List Comprehensions
- Standard/ Built In
- Custom / User Defined
- Practical Usage with Function Input/Return type Parameters
- Exception handling with ..except…finally block
- Important of Exception handling
- Different types of exceptions
- DB Operations: How to Connect to any given DB (MySQL, SQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL etc.)
- DB Operations: Select Queries and results processing
- Practical Examples
Introduction to Selenium and its Components
- What is selenium
- Who developed selenium
- Selenium Components
- Installing Selenium IDE
- First script in Selenium IDE
- How to use locators in Selenium IDE
- Enhancements of IDE Scripts
- Creating and Running Scripts
- Comparison with other modules
- Web driver Architecture
- First script creation web driver
Launching AUT and Inspecting properties of Elements
- Launching Test in
- Internet Explorer
- Inspecting properties of elements on different browsers
- Inspect element module of browser
Automating Operations on Various Elements
- List Box
- Radio Button
- HTML Tables
Automating Keyboard and Mouse Events
- Action Class
- Key Board Events
- Drag and Drop Actions
- Mouse Hover Actions
- Right Click, Double click and Tooltip
Handling Multiple Windows
- Switching between tabs/windows
- Handling elements present in different windows
- Get Text
- Send Keys
- iframe Concept
- Locating iframe
- Switching between iframes
- Handling iframes
Creating Customize XPATH/CSS Selectors
- What is Xpath and its types
- When to Use Xpath
- Specifying conditions with Xpath
- CSS Selectors
- Customizing CSS Selectors
- Implicit wait
- Explicit wait
- Page Timeouts
- Types of Testing Frameworks
- Keyword Driven
- Data Driven
- Hybrid Framework
- Overview of unit test, nose test in python
- Suite Creation in various frameworks
- Page Object Model
- POM – What and why?
- Advantages of POM
- Creating tests in POM
- Creating simple test suite
- Components of software
- Using finder tools ( Auto IT) and SWAPY(pywinauto)
- Basic Commands and Documentation reference
- Creating scripts
- Creating executable files of scripts written
- Integration Factor/Running scripts from selenium
- What is Selenium Grid
- When to Use it
- What is a Hub and Node
- How to Install and Use Grid
- Designing test scripts that can run on the grid
- Running tests on different operating systems
- Running tests on different browsers
- Downloading and installing GIT
- Overview of GitHub
- Configuring SSH Keys
- GIT BASH commands
- Commit/Push Codes to the repository
- Intro and Demo
- Full Feature List
- Install Requirements
- Framework/package installation
- Basic Example and Usage
- How a Framework helps
- Generating Test Reports(shareable)
- Method Summary
Integrations into different tools.
Selenium with Python @ Panditlink
The training on Selenium with python by panditlink offers deep understanding of fundamentals & practical knowledge on programming skills. We furnished this course material in order to meet the current industry requirements.
Pandit link provides start-of- art classrooms along with Lab infrastructure at Ameerpet Hyderabad offer the best and the most conducive learning environment. We provide training with a team having industrial experience. We conduct classroom training classes on a daily basis along with online training.
Hope the info we added here is blissful for an individual thinking to learn selenium with python. Visit before you invest your valuable money. THANK YOU.